As a community-based builder, we recognize that our community is only as healthy as the support we all provide to the non-profit organizations that give to so many.
Lakewood Construction continues the tradition of providing meaningful support to charitable programs and initiatives. Our charitable cash and in-kind contributions are focused on programs and initiatives that are close to the hearts and geographic region of our clients and team members. Through our philanthropic efforts, we fund non-profits organizations that are changing the lives of some of the most vulnerable in our community with a particular emphasis on youth and education.
We review our requests on a quarterly basis and ask for a 90-day review/ turnaround time before funding is considered. If your request is time sensitive, please include the date by which a response is needed. All of our funding requests are processed and managed by the Community Foundation of the Holland/Zeeland Area. If you meet the below criteria, you may send your request to Paula Nagelvoort, HR Administrator at email@example.com or call 616-392-6923 for additional information.
The criteria we have set forth include:
- Academic Opportunities for Underprivileged Youth
- Access for Youth to Experience New Things in a Safe Environment
- Economic and Community Development Efforts
- Support for Individuals with Developmental or Intellectual Differences
- Support for Individuals Struggling with Addiction
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Efforts