Lakewood's Safety Standards
Construction safety isn't something we mess around with at Lakewood Construction. We mean serious business in all aspects of personal and job site safety--not only for our own team members, but for all of our trades, vendors, and the occupants on each of our jobsites.
For this very reason, we go the distance on safety training and awareness. We are proud to say that we have been recognized by ABC/WM as a Silver level recipient in their Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) since 1994.
Lakewood's Safety Standards at a Glance
- Annual Recipient of ABC/WM STEP Silver Award Since 1994
- MIOSHA Partnership in Safety Program at Caledonia Community Schools—100% Trade Participation
- Field Supervisors are 30-Hour MIOSHA Certified
- Project Managers are 10-Hour MIOSHA Certified
- We have 100% Staff CPR/First Aid Certification Participation
- We Provide Continuing Education Training Program
- All Field Staff are Aerial Lift Certified
- All Field Staff Have Received Fall Protection Training
- We Conduct Biweekly Safety Audits on Our Jobsites
- All New Field Staff Receive Safety Training Prior to Jobsite Assignment
- We Provide Personal Protection Equipment to All Staff Members
- We are Members of the Construction Coalition for a Drug- and Alcohol-free Workplace
We want every person on every jobsite to understand the importance of safety to ensure everyone returns home each night to their families--Safety First. No Excuses.